Pre-School Programs in San Antonio, TX
“All of the teachers have been a great introduction to our daughter’s process to learning. She not only has progressed cognitively, but also socially and fine motor wise. She enjoys every activity at school.” – Preschool Parent
Preschool Program (10:1 or 20:2)
Certified Teacher/ Full Time Teaching Assistant
Our structured Preschool Program is developed for children ages three to four years. The curriculum offers a unique and fun approach to phonics through Frog Street letter friends, literature, math, art, music, computers, science, cooking, and outdoor play.
Children develop a positive self-concept through a balance of self and teacher facilitated activities throughout the school day.
Daily schedule offers a combination of whole group & small group teacher lead instruction, outdoor play, free exploration, snack, lunch, and a short rest time.
- Handwriting instruction to children developmentally ready
- Frog Street Literacy & Math Program Curriculum (FrogStreet.com)
- Integration of math concepts, literature, science, and art in meaningful ways to children.
- Sight Word Readers
- Age appropriate learning zones geared towards thematic units, skills of study, and building of fine and gross motor skills.
- Semester Skills Assessments (Observation & ESGI Assessment)
- Daily Folder w/monthly calendar of activities, behavior tracking, and special events
- Classroom Monthly Newsletter
Full Time/ Part Time/ T/TH/ & MWF Half Day Enrollment Options.