QUALIFIED TEACHER & TEACHING ASSISTANT
Bachelor Degreed-Certified Teacher & Teaching Assistant - Student Ratio 1:10 or 2:20.
Ages 3-4 years, potty trained. Children must be 3yrs. on or before Sept. 1st.
Full Time/ MWF/ T-TH (Full Day or Half Day Option)
Our structured Preschool Program is developed for children ages three to four years. The curriculum offers a unique and fun approach to phonics through Frog Street letter friends, literature, math, art, music, computers, science, cooking, and outdoor play. Children develop a positive self-concept through a balance of self and teacher facilitated activities throughout the school day.
Daily schedule offers a combination of whole group & small group teacher lead instruction, outdoor play, free exploration, snack, lunch, and a short rest time.
- Frog Street Literacy & Math Program Curriculum (FrogStreet.com)
- Integration of math concepts, literature, science, and art in meaningful ways to children.
- Age appropriate learning zones geared towards thematic units, skills of study, and building of fine and gross motor skills.
- Emphasis on natural outdoor play.
- Semester Skills Assessments (Observation & ESGI Assessment)
- Daily Folder w/monthly calendar of activities, behavior tracking, and special events
- Classroom Monthly Newsletter
Full Time/ Part Time/ T/TH/ & MWF Half Day Enrollment Options.
“Your preparation for young children is top notch! Our three children have felt nothing but LOVE and have been provided the most EXCELLENT PRESCHOOL EDUCATION ever!”
- Amy Bible
SHOWING YOUR CHILD A LOVE FOR LEARNING
Schedule a tour with us to see our beautiful Giant Steps’ grounds and classrooms to get a better idea of what makes Giant Steps Early Learning School so extraordinary!